UK deliveries are sent via DPD
DPD on the morning of your delivery will provide you with a 1 hour delivery slot for your order.
We suggest you download the DPD App to update your delivery preferences, make in flight changes to your delivery options and follow your delivery on its route.
We aim to despatch within the working days [Monday to Friday excl. bank holidays], which means that you receive your order within 1 working days from the date it was despatched. You will receive the tracking number as soon as it's dispatched.
European and the Rest of the World orders are sent by DHL Express
Express shipping: next day delivery
Orders over £70 : FREE DELIVERY
Express shipping: Free (1-2 business days)
All international orders will be shipped with DHL EXPRESS, including On Demand Delivery service.
Fast Delivery time with DHL Express
Place your order before 12:00 on working days and your order will be shipped out the same day with DHL Express with On Demand Delivery (ODD) Service.
- The delivery time depends on your country but within 1-2 days your order will be delivered.
- Once your order is shipped, you will receive anew shipping notification from DHL EXPRESS.
- DHL ODD notify you by email and/or SMS about your shipment’s progress and estimated delivery date/time. When this doesn’t fit your schedule, you can customize your delivery via DHL ODD and decide how, where and when the delivery takes place at the time and location that suits you best.DHL ODD is giving you maximum flexibility and greater control over your delivery.
- DHL ON DEMAND DELIVERY offers flexible delivery options:
* Deliver my Package on Another Day: Scheduled Delivery
* Deliver my Package to Another Address: Alternate Delivery to work or family
* Deliver my Package at a Safe Place: Authorize Shipment Release
* Deliver my Package with Neighbor: Leave the package at your Neighbor, Reception or Guard
* Deliver my Package at a DHL ServicePoint: Hold for Pick‐up Collection
* Request to Store my Package: Vacation Hold safekeeping your parcel up to 30 days
DHL ODD gives you full control and you never miss another delivery.
Flexible, convenient and always at the right moment!
Within Europe, our policy is to ship on DDP terms (delivery duty paid). This simply means that all duties and taxes are included in the price as written on the invoice. When placing an order from outside the EU, we exclude the vat from the original price, therefore this will automatically be deducted.
Outside Europe, our policy is to ship DDU terms (delivery duty unpaid) apart from to Canada.
The estimated time of delivery is again a guideline. We try to make sure the package will arrive in the soonest possible manner. Due to payment authorization issues, stock fluctuations or other security purposes delay might be caused.
Obviously, we intend to speed up all processes when actions are needed. Because of these security measures we might also require documents of origin or nationality, address verification or proof of the authenticity of used cards or other payment methods. We sincerely ask for your understanding. Please always provide the correct information so we’re able to track down information as soon as possible when needed, to avoid any possible unnecessary delay.
All packages are insured during the time in transit to you. A signature will always be required. Please in case of doubt or for any other reason send us an email to obtain information firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t forget to name your order number and preferred contact detail. Accepting a third party’s signature is sufficient proof of accepted delivery.
If you do not receive your order within 2 working days from the date of despatch, please contact our Customer Services
Damaged Items - If you have a damaged item you must send an email to email@example.com and we will come back to you within 24 hours.
Larger volume orders over 30 kilos are not subject to additional shipping charges. Anything more than this will be discussed with you prior to your order being dispatched.
We pass on to our customers only the exact courier cost to us and actually subsidise all European and the Rest of the World orders.
For destinations outside of Europe you may be subject to additional import duties and taxes, which are levied once the order reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Contact your local customs office for further information.
If you wish to order a larger quantity then we can look at the customs duties please contact firstname.lastname@example.org