The Secret to the Secret Weapon Serum is that you feel a sense of well being when you apply and when you look at your face in the reflection you realise that the Secret to your happiness is loving oneself and finding happiness with who you are..
I created the Secret Weapon candle to share this Secret with you.
Every time you light your candle, I want you to repeat after me I love myself,
I am enough and I have the power to make me happy..
So light your candle, relax and share the secret to happiness with yourself x
- a beautifully curated mix of fragrance oils with top notes of Amber, Jasmin, Gardenia, Musks and light sugar
- contains 10% oil for a full fragrance throw, ( industry average is 6-8% oil only)
- unique blend of all natural, soy, coconut and soy wax - making the candle vegan of course
- each candle provides 40- 45 hours burn time
- each candle is individually handpoured in the UK
- specially designed with a double wick to ensure a full clean burn with no tunnelling and to ensure the scent throw goes further
*100% NO PARIFFIN
Kate McIver candles, are entirely hand poured using a blend of natural products and as such each product can vary slightly in colour and making. We strive to produce the best product for you to enjoy in complete ease. But even the best home fragrance products need that little bit of extra care from you…
Here are our top tips to maximise your candle experience and maintain their high quality for longer…
- On your first light, allow the candle to burn for a minimum of 2 - 4hrs, long enough for the top layer of wax to melt fully, leaving a clear liquid pool. This in turn ensures subsequent burns follow suit and will help minimise tunnelling.
- In order to gain the maximum amount of burn time of each candle, ensure to regularly trim the wicks to approx 0.5cm, remove any black sooting and keep the jar covered when not in use.
- In general, burn your candles for 2-4hrs at a time on a flat, sturdy, heat resistant surface, away from open windows or draughts which can cause an uneven burn.
- Our regular 210g candles should be burned for a maximum of 4 hours at a time, and of course never left unattended.
- And finally, as your Article White candle concedes to its final few flutters… don’t despair for once cooled down and handwashed, your much loved Article White glass jar can be upcycled with flowers, make up brushes or bedside knickknacks. Sustainability is key :-)